Please review the schedule and shift pattern below. Candidates must be available to work in person in Banbridge, Northern Ireland.
Welcome to Clearhill
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Clearhill team. Clearhill operate multiple brands within the shopping centre and grocery sector throughout the UK and Ireland, including the operation of Leisure Vending Machines, Online retail as well as the provision of Gift Card services.
As a company, we are passionate about the continuous improvement of our products, our processes and most importantly, our people. This is a great chance to join a fast-moving company focused on expanding and delivering a premium customer experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven and passionate person who is able to multi-task, and work on their own initiative within a friendly and busy team environment.
You will work closely with senior management to execute business objectives and liaise with internal team members to ensure objectives are met. You will possess excellent Communication skills including a friendly telephone manner and excellent IT competency, being able to work with our multiple software platforms.
Responsibilities and duties include:
Customer & Client Service
- Manage & resolve customer queries including technical support
- Process Customer refunds
- Utilize customer service portals ( Zendesk & Dynamics 365) to manage tickets
- Communication with partner locations to maximise machine uptime
- Liaise with Operations management to identify areas for improvement
- Manage company switchboard
- Admin duties
Required skills, abilities & experience:
- Proven self-organisational skills and self-motivated.
- Project management Skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
Schedule and Rota:
Clearhill operate customer services 7 days a week, split into two shifts which is covered by two agents. Please see shift pattern below.
Shift One ( On premise in Banbridge)
Monday to Thursday 8am – 4.45pm ( 35 Hours)
Shift Two ( Remote Based)
Friday to Sunday (25 Hours)
Friday 8am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 10am – 6pm
Each agent rotates shift week on week.
During Peak Christmas Period, Overtime may be required, paid at a rate of 1.5
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- BANBRIDGE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Weekend Work Once every two weeks
Work Location: In person