Clearhill are Leisure vending specialists operating in shopping centres and the multiple grocer sector throughout Ireland and Great Britain.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and support.
A vacancy has opened for the position of Field Service Operative.
Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Operative with good all round electronics, electrical and mechanical skills to join a rapidly growing company.
In this position, the successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining and servicing of leisure vending equipment in a fast paced environment. You will have a dedicated service route of locations including shopping centres and grocery stores. You will join a Team of experienced field operatives who are critical in ensuring the delivery of a first-class customer service experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy the provision of a fully-expensed company van and smartphone.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain, service, repair, clean all Clearhill vending machines on customer sites
- Cash Collection from Machines
- Assist with installation of machines in customer locationsMaintain company van, tools, equipment and inventory to the highest of standards
- PAT test machines when required ( Training Provided)
- Use of bespoke Smart phone app for job completion
- Fault Finding, repairs and breakdowns
- Examine and inspect machines for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Monitoring of machine pay-out ratios and making adjustments as and when required
- Ensuring frequent rotation of merchandise to maximise revenues
Required skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in either electrical / electronic / mechanical based role
- Clean Driver’s Licence
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work alone with little supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team and escalate issues to Team Leader
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours when required
- Ability to communicate clearly with other staff
- Ability to work away from base if required with flexible approach to working hours
- PC and SmartPhone literate with ability to use email, Smart phone applications
- Proven self-organisational skills and self-motivated.
Expected start date: 22/11/2021
Expected start date: 08/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Yearly bonus
Benefits: Store discount
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work remotely: No
30+ days ago