Clearhill is a Leisure vending specialist operating in shopping centres and the multiple grocery sector throughout Ireland and Great Britain.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and support.
A vacancy has opened for the position of Field Service Operative operating out of Newry And Mourne
Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Operative with good round electronics, electrical and mechanical skills to join a rapidly growing company.
In this position, the successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining and servicing of leisure vending equipment in a fast-paced environment. You will have a dedicated service route of locations including shopping centres and grocery stores. You will join a Team of experienced field operatives who are critical in ensuring the delivery of a first-class customer service experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy the provision of a fully-expensed company van and smartphone.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain, service, repair, and clean all Clearhill vending machines on customer sites
- Cash Collection from Machines
- Assist with installation of machines in customer locations
- Maintain company van, tools, equipment and inventory to the highest standards
- PAT test machines when required ( Training Provided)
- Use of bespoke Smartphone app for job completion
- Fault Finding, repairs and breakdowns
- Examine and inspect machines for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Monitoring of machine pay-out ratios and making adjustments as and when required
- Ensuring frequent rotation of merchandise to maximise revenues
Required skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in either electrical/electronic / mechanical based role
- UK Clean Driver’s Licence
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work alone with little supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team and escalate issues to the Team Leader
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours when required
- Ability to communicate clearly with other staff
- Ability to work away from the base if required with a flexible approach to working hours
- PC and SmartPhone literate with the ability to use email, Smartphone applications
- Proven self-organisational skills and self-motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- Monday to Friday
- maintenance: 2 years (preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 27/09/2021