Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Closing Date: 12th August
Welcome to Clearhill
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Clearhill team. Clearhill supply and operate Leisure Vending Machines in shopping centres and grocery stores throughout the UK and Ireland.
As a company, we are passionate about the continuous improvement of our product, our processes and most importantly, our people. This is a great chance to join a fast-moving company focused on expanding and delivering a premium customer experience.
Clearhill seeks to appoint a professional Technical Support Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager and working collaboratively with the leadership team and all other parts of the business, you will hold a vital role within the company. Ensuring maximum flow within our estate of over 1,500 machines by supporting the field engineer team with technical support, you will become a product champion of all Clearhill machines and business processes to create maximum value for the service team and our customers.
This role is based in our Banbridge, Northern Ireland Headquarters, but travel will be required throughout Ireland and the UK to our various customer locations as business needs dictate.
Role & Responsibilities
· Offer first-line support to the field engineer team remotely
· Develop an in-depth working knowledge of field engineer territories and routes
· Work on and prepare machines for installation at customer locations
· Support field team holiday cover
· Study 2-second Lean business management. Engage and contribute to continuous improvement culture
· Work with suppliers to maximise the efficiency of machine parts supply to minimise machine downtime.
· First-line technical support to gift card customers
Qualifications & Essential Criteria
· Previous technical experience in a service/mechanical-based role
· Proven organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and control daily workload effectively
· Attentive to detail
· Able to work under pressure
· Dependable and reliable
· Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
· Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations
· Team player
· Available to work flexible hours
· Clearance to work in the UK
· UK Driving license
· Annual Bonus
· Company Van
· Free onsite parking
· Monthly lunch
· Free fresh fruit
· Free Coffee and hot drinks
· Filtered drinking water
· Opportunity to develop your skills by cross-training in different areas
· A working environment where your ideas count
· Develop your confidence by holding morning meetings
The salary range for this role is £25-27k, depending on experience. All applicants must demonstrate through their application how they meet the criteria for the position. This full-time role will be based at our Banbridge, Northern Ireland Headquarters. To apply for the above role, please email your CV with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on Indeed